DIGITAL AGRO 2021
DIGITAL AGRO is the largest agriculture technology and innovation event in Brazil organized by Frísia, a Brazilian Agro-industrial Cooperative with a 100-year heritage in the field.
More than an ordinary trade show, 2021 edition was a complete and interactive hub with several initiatives happening at the same time to support innovation and sustainable growth of the agribusiness sector. The event was developed around five main themes aiming at promoting concrete solutions for existing challenges in agribusiness, optimizing resources and increasing productivity:
- Technology for sustainable production
- The future of food
- The future of agricultural management
- Agribusiness innovation
- Livestock 4.0
Pioneers and innovators, Frísia wanted their first trade show in a virtual environment to be a complete and engaging experience. VOQIN’ was challenged to design an innovative system capable of:
- Creating a virtual environment to showcase the exhibitors.
- Providing an exclusive space for start-ups to show the recent innovations for the transformation of agribusiness production chain.
- Arranging exclusive networking rooms.
- Generating the event’s content, such as interactive live and on-demand experiences featuring national and international specialists.
- Developing a secure payment system for the ticket office.
The entire event was supported by EMEX, VOQIN’s proprietary digital platform, using which we created a “trade show experience in a virtual environment”.
Every detail of the event was carefully designed to boost attendance and create a great digital experience for sponsors, exhibitors, and attendees. The solutions we offered included:
- Each exhibitor had a unique login, which allowed them to upload videos, book meetings and prospect new clients.
- Every virtual stand was personalised according to the exhibitor’s brand and hyperlinks to their website and social media profiles.
- A complete report for each exhibitor including the number of the daily visits to their virtual stand, as well as the new leads generated.
- Videos and content in live streaming and available on-demand on the event hub for 30 days on the EMEX and for 60 days on Frísia’s platform.
DIGITAL AGRO 2021 was the perfect opportunity to network, foster the interaction with existing clients, and generate new leads. The features of the EMEX were crucial to help the networking among participants and accelerating business affairs by bringing together stakeholders of agribusiness industries on a virtual environment.
The 2100 registrations generated more than 14000 visits during the 4 days of the event. The data we collected allowed us to learn a lot from this experience and to adjust some dynamics to build even better events in the future.